Identity Management (Admin)
Although the screens in this section and the "Credential Management" screens described under the development menu are structurally the same, the following points should be noted:
- All credentials defined within the project can only be accessed within the project for which they are defined.
- When a credential is defined under the "Management Menu" it can be accessed read-only by all projects, only deletion and editing can be done under the "Management Menu".
- When a credential is defined under the "Development Menu", it can only be accessed, deleted and edited within the relevant project.
- If it is desired to access the defined credential from all projects, the definition must be made under the administration menu.
- A credential defined under the Administration menu can only be used as read-only in the project.
- Users with Admin role can access this menu and screens.
For detailed information, see: Identity Management