Apinizer logs a lot of metric data about API Proxy calls. In the Analytics module;
- With log data, you can monitor the load and performance of APIs, quickly determine the status,
- Advanced filters can be applied to logs,
- Special reports and dashboards can be created to monitor systems in detail.
This section describes project-based analytics. For detailed information on any analytics, you can refer to its own page.
- Querying and analytically visualizing the relevant API Traffic in the Apinizer Management Console is only possible by adding the Elasticsearch Connector to the relevant environment.
- If more than one Elasticsearch Connector is defined, the data from the first added Elasticsearch Connector can be viewed in the Apinizer Management Console.