The Developer's Guide covers all non-administrative tasks that can be performed using the Management Console.
What can be done under which menu item is summarized below:
- Design: API design and API Spec file creation,
- Development: Creating, configuring, deploying, versioning, undeploying API Proxies and API Proxy groups, developing no/low code APIs with API Creator, creating and managing workflows with Integrator,
- Testing: Testing API Proxies or external APIs, saving and repeating tests,
- Monitoring: Continuous monitoring of API proxies or external APIs and taking predetermined actions in case of problems,
- Analytics: Examining log records of API Proxy traffic,
- Identity Management: Management of clients' (API Consumers') credentials as well as access control lists.
- Connection Management: Managing connections to external resources such as database servers, LDAP servers and others.
- Scheduled Jobs: Displaying, temporarily or completely stopping, restarting jobs that are run by scheduling, such as Monitors or Task Flows.
- Auditing: Monitoring who did what work when, or what access key was given to which client when.
- Project Settings: Managing the project structure, users and teams, exporting/importing.