The Developer's Guide covers all non-administrative tasks that can be performed using the Management Console.
What can be done under which menu item is summarized below:
- Design: API design and API Spec file creation
- Development: Creating, configuring, deploying, versioning, undeploying API Proxies and API Proxy groups, developing no/low code APIs with API Creator, creating and managing workflows with Integrator
- Testing: Testing API Proxies or external APIs, saving and repeating tests
- Monitoring: Continuous monitoring of API proxies or external APIs and taking predetermined actions in case of problems
- Analytics: Examining log records of API Proxy traffic
- Identity Management: Management of clients'/API Consumers' credentials as well as access control lists
- Connection Management: Managing connections to external resources such as database servers, LDAP servers and others
- Scheduled Jobs (Admin): Displaying, temporarily or completely stopping, restarting jobs that are run by scheduling, such as Monitors or Task Flows
- Auditing: Monitoring who did what work when, or what access key was given to which client when
- Project Settings: Managing the project structure, users and teams, exporting/importing
In the Developer Guide, in parallel with Apinizer Management Console interface, some concepts that are not customized under any menu are explained as appropriate.